[SECC] For Sale

w4jbr w4jbr at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 23 12:48:08 PDT 2009

Guys,

I am sending out a 'feeler' E-mail to guage interest in the following items for sale:

Yaesu FTDX-9000 Contest with the following factory installed options;

Second Receiver complete with IPO and filters (identical to original)
Data Management Unit (built in) Video and other outputs on back of the radio.
This transceiver looks identical to the 9000 MP except still has the 200 watt option.a
Includes matching (dual speaker) accessory speaker.
I am waiting for a UPS pick-up slip to return this unit to Yaesu for the PEP upgrade, it should be a couple more months yet b-4 it goes back.
Over $8,800.00 invested...Entertaining offers--no trades.  Can deliver within reasonable distance of Atlanta.

Kenwood TS-930S with accessory board installed, designed to allow the radio to be computer controlled.  Matching external speaker.  $475.00 FIRM

Kenwood TL-922A Amplifier.  Uses 2-Eimac 3-500 tubes.  Full output and extra clean, no scratches or dings.  $1050.00 FIRM

Heil PR-780 Microphone originally designed by Bob Heil for the Icom 7800 and the Yaesu 9000 series of high quality radios.  This is from Heil's Pro Line and not the same as the PR-781 which is the cheaper version.  Includes mahogany presentation case and boom mounting.  Cable for Yaesu.  $245.00 FIRM

All above from non smoking hamshack

E-mail to:
w4jbr at bellsouth.net
dataradio2 at bellsouth.net

Cell:404-444-7373--No answer leave message.

If you have interest please give me a call.

73,

Jack