[SECC] Club Competition in ARRL SS

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 3 13:37:36 PST 2009

ACG claims they beat us in the SS Club Aggregate Score competition last
year.  I haven't checked that, but assume it is correct.  They are
beating the drum to get ACG stations to be active and submit scores to
"beat SECC."

Our goal, as previously stated, is to win the Mid Size Club gavel again.
  But, let's have as a secondary goal not to be bested by ACG.  Let's
have a friendly competition with our friends in Alabama. Remember that
many of them were and some still are members of SECC too.

73,

John, K4BAI.