[SECC] GQP Morining after....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 08:00:16 PDT 2010

GM,
What a beautiful weekend it was.

I trust all enjoyed the fun.
I see some rover stories brewing up...  Murph?
My Murphy problems were really Mikey problems.
Adding 5 ferrites to 5 wires made the laptop much happier.

I passed a lot of "hot boiled p-nuts" signs.
One store also had Beer, Bait, Chitlin's, Ammo and Camo... it could be the most perfect store in GA.

There are 117 logs in the incoming mail this AM, very strong response, better than last year.
First log after end time Sunday was K1NEF.   Hal, N4GG was a bit early, and Chuck, NO5W was a bit after.
While a couple of logs are resubs we are probably easily over 110 net.
And it usually takes a couple days for some, rovers, to get the log sent.

My processing of the logs will start tonight, and a first post of logs received and Soaps in a couple/few days.

I now have to rebuild some Karma here at home with a few HoneyDo's.

Terry sent first Pic, N0TW is on the front page of the web site.
Send your shots.
I got some video of the NQ4I kickoff on Sat, and a bit of my rover startup too.
The clips will get posted after some edit, in a week or so when I get caught up.

Great job Georgia folks!

Thanks,
Mike

More logs are coming in as I type.....
 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well