[SECC] [SEDXC] GQP Morining after....

Charlie Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Mon Apr 12 07:40:11 PDT 2010

	  BODY { font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px; }
Mike....thanks to everyone for a great GQP.

	I have one question. I used the WinGQP logging program, and the
Cabrillo file generated by the WinGQP seems to be non-standard (info
isn't in the right column)....I tried to upload my log to LOTW and
that is when I figured it out.....any chance there is a fix for this?

	I really like the WinGQP program and I may try to use it for my
mobile operation in the FQP in 2 weeks.

	Thanks and 73

	Charlie NF4A