[SECC] Announcement: 7QP This Saturday

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Apr 30 20:05:27 PDT 2010

The fifth running of the famous 7QP starts at 13Z tomorrow (Saturday)
and runs through its 18 hours of fun and excitement. This
correspondent will be making a 20 county run through the wilds of
Southwestern Idaho and Eastern Oregon. Details of this epic journey
are on my web page accessible through the link on QRZ.com.

The 7QP and the other two concurrent state QSO parties - Indiana and
New England - are supported by the latest versions of N1MM logging
program. Select in7qnewe(?) as the QSO party and all the exchanges
will be copyable. Further, all three parties allow you to submit the
same conglomerated log -- no need to separate out non-counting
contacts.

I look forward to working members. We have ordered extra sunspots so
we might even work M0RT. Join the fun.

161,
-- Dick - K4XU /m7
Groups "foc_members" group. To post to this group, send email to
foc_members at googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email