[SECC] NAQP CW Team Sign-Up w/Working Links

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 1 13:05:25 PDT 2010

I apologize for extra bandwidth. The URL links will work on this copy.

Last call to sign up before we register and assign teams.  Our goal is to
have FT and PT OP's on FT / PT teams.  Please let me know if your status
changes or if I missed someone!   I am also taking sign-ups for NAQP SSB.

Checkout the NAQP Highlights and other important info below.
Please be familiar with the rules and ask questions.

Ralph K1ZZI
k1zzi at comcast.net

Sign-up List:
KN4QD - PT
WF4W - PT
AA4LR - PT
W5JR - PT
N4XL - PT
N4AF - FT
N4PN - FT
K1ZZI - FT
K4UEE  - FT
K4BAI  - FT
KU8E - FT
K9MUG - FT
NA4BW - FT
NM2L -FT
N3ZL - FT
K3LB - FT
N5BI - FT
W4UCZ - FT
WA2MBP - PT
NN4K - FT
WA4ZXV - FT
W4KLY - FT
WA4DEO - FT
ND4V -

NAQP Highlights:
* Five people max to a team and we will have multiple teams.

* NAQP Team members must be in the Single OP Low Power category.

* Anyone can play anywhere - SECC Circle does NOT apply.

* Contest period is 12 hours but you can only operate a max of 10 hours
   so you get to pick your own operating hours.  Off times must be 30
   minutes minimum.

* Exchange: Name and State (No RST)

* Output Power limited to 100W

* Objective: Work as many NA stations as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10
   NA stations = 50 U.S. States and 13 Canadian Provinces / Territories.
   Complete NAQP rules here: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php?page=1

Info for Teams (After the Contest):

Check your Cabrillo log and make sure you are in the SOLP category.  You do
not have to identify your team name.  That is already done for you in the
registration process.  NCJ knows by callsign what team you are on.

Post your score and submit log right away.  Members want to see their Team
results!

IMPORTANT - Copy and paste your Cabrillo log and submit to NCJ here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php

When submitting your score to 3830 there will be a drop down box with your
teams name.  Select it.  http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

Q&A - Questions received

Q: Why do we have teams?