[SECC] New SECC Member - Bill Wilson KJ4EX

Tommy Alderman aldermant at windstream.net
Sat Aug 7 18:09:04 PDT 2010

Hi Bill and a big welcome to the South East Contest Club and we sure hope
you will enjoy it and have more fun in contesting. Although you sound like a
very experienced ham, please don't hesitate to ask for help on any subject
and at any time as we do have some quite knowledgeable hams/contesters in
our club, covering most contest modes. Please do join the SECC reflector
especially since the SECC is primarily a reflector oriented contest club and
with the exception (now) of only one in-person meeting per year, the
reflector is our primary means of communications.

Again, a big welcome Bill!

73,

Tom Alderman - W4BQF

President - SECC