[SECC] Fwd: NAQP CW WA4YG

WA4YG Chris kj4hyg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 08:42:55 PDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <webform at b41h.net>
Date: Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Subject: NAQP CW WA4YG Single Op QRP
To: 3830 at contesting.com, kj4hyg at gmail.com

                   North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WA4YG
Operator(s): WA4YG
Station: WA4YG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Marietta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.2

 160:
  80:
  40:  31     21
  20:
  15:
  10:
-------------------
Total:  31     21  Total Score = 651

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC Spare Time

Comments:

Unfortunately, I did not have a whole lot of spare time to contribute to
Team
Spare Time's score. Our family decided to have a "cleaning party," so I
spent
hours dusting and scrubbing instead of racking up points. Oh well. It was
still
fun.

It is a great experience to operate the NAQP QRP. In reality, it really is
not
that much different than operating a regular contest LP. Because the roof is
100w, 5w is the Low Power of this contest. I didn't seem to have any issues
with people not being able to hear me.

The NAQP is a great contest. Next time, I'll mark it on the calendar, and
there's no way that I will miss NAQP CW.

Chris / WA4YG

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/