[SECC] NA Sprint SSB NA4BW LP

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 14 09:02:43 PST 2010

                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - February

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3;55

   80:   66
   40:   31
   20:   27
---------------------

Team: Phreezing Sprinters

Comments:

Thx to Colin KU5B for having those of us from the SECC on his team this time.

40 was as bad as I can recall in the past several years. Hopefully the loud
Euros' on that band bodes well for next week's ARRL DX contest.

Another shallow pool for this 1 and I have said it here before and others have
stated in this 1 - why the need to fight the 3800 - 3850 crowd when there is
plenty of room below the window.......

Did anybody hear the group on ~ 3810? - swine cultivators? - absolutely but
what a riot!!

Thx and 73 Brian NA4BW