[SECC] NAQP RTTY Contest - Feb 27th - Team Sign Up

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 13:30:39 PST 2010

We had an excellent turnout last month in the NAQP CW and SSB contests.  Now it's time to think about the NAQP RTTY contest.  1800Z February 27 to 0600Z, February 28, 2010.  10 hours total.  It would be fun to get a team or two together?  Let me know if you are interested and I will start a list.

The same NAQP fun and rules apply for RTTY except NO 160m.
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

How about some first time CW and SSB OP's giving this mode a try?  This is a good contest to try it out.  Need help getting started?  Post to the reflector or contact me directly and I will be glad to help.

Ralph K1ZZI
k1zzi at comcast.net