[SECC] NAQP RTTY Contest - Feb 27th - Team Sign Up

Jeremy - KD4LCR kd4lcr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:46:43 PST 2010

Ralph,
Well I MAY or MAY NOT work this one. I will be in transit for this period of
time, if I get into Nashville and get a chance I may operate portable from
the KOA camp grounds for a bit... Unless we happen to have a member in the
Nashville area who is looking for a second operator of course that would be
an option.. hi hi...

P.S. the ARRL DX will officially be my last Oklahoma Multi so if anyone
needs OK for Triple play or anything else PLEASE contact me directly and we
can get the QSO knocked out and I will hand deliver the QSL cards to you at
the next meetings.. ;)

Jeremy
N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
Fort Sill, OK
Triple Play Award #327

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton