[SECC] Claimed Score N4JIKARRL DX Contest, CW

Jeremy - KD4LCR kd4lcr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:08:02 PST 2010

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N4JIK
Operator(s): N4JIK
Station: N4JIK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lawton, OK
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    0     0
   80:   15    11
   40:   85    47
   20:  120    54
   15:   43    29
   10:   17    10
-------------------
Total:  280   151  Total Score = 125,934

Last contest from Oklahoma QTH! Band conditions were beautiful especially since
I am running compromise antennas for the contest did amazing. Think that I will
have to just break down and get an amplified to be truly competitive with
everyone else. Hurts my rate when I have to stay on a multi for a while.
Looking forward to the next contest from the Georgia or Alabama QTH! 73 N4JIK/5

  _____

Send comments and corrections about this page to Bruce Horn, WA7BNM <MAILTO:bhorn at hornucopia.com>
Revision Date: March 10, 2007
� 1999-2010 Bruce Horn, WA7BNM, All Rights Reserved

Jeremy

N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM

Fort Sill, OK

Triple Play Award #327

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton