[SECC] Goofy NAQP CW Question...

paul at nn4f.com paul at nn4f.com
Fri Jan 8 13:02:18 PST 2010

John,

I agree about building recognition, and I've done a fair few contests now,
the CW portion is fine using my own name, I was just reading the rules
to find out if you enter the cw and then ssb, if you have to use the same name
in both, the issue I have is my English accent, (good job cw doesn't have accent
:)
I normally have to say my name several times to the US stations in normal
everyday use,
so it tends to slow me down a little...

Was just a thought, but I think I'll stick with Paul...

GL tomorrow...