[SECC] NAQP SSB Contest Jan 16th - Sign-Up Update

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 12:41:29 PST 2010

(Sorry if this is a dupe.  I had problems getting this message thru the
server yesterday.)

Coming next weekend - NAQP SSB - Sign Up Now!

Jan 16th 1800Z to Jan 17th 0600Z (Local Sat 1:00 PM to Sun 1:00 AM)

NAQP CW OP's look for your mics.  If you don't have a mic, buy one!
This will be way too much fun to miss out on.

Currentl list::
WW4LL - FT
NN4F - FT
K4JTT - FT
K4BAI - FT
W4SVO - FT
K4OD - FT
NA4BW - FT
KT4ZB - FT
N4XL - FT
AK4I - FT
K1ZZI - FT

Here are some highlights:

* Five people max to a team and we will have multiple teams

* Anyone can play anywhere - SECC Circle does NOT apply.

* Contest period is 12 hours but you can only operate a max of 10 hours
   so you get to pick your own operating hours.  Off times must be 30
   minutes minimum.

* Exchange: Name and State (No RST)

* Output Power limited to 100W

* Objective: Work as many NA stations as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10
   NA stations = 50 U.S. States and 13 Canadian Provinces / Territories.
   Complete NAQP rules here: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php?page=1

Please let me know if you would like to participate and indicate if you plan
to operate Full Time (FT) or Part Time (PT). LP assumed otherwise indicate
QRP.

Ralph K1ZZI
k1zzi at comcast.net