[SECC] Fwd: NAQP CW KJ4HYG Single Op LP

Tommy aldermant at windstream.net
Sun Jan 10 14:43:37 PST 2010

Great job Chris! It gets even more fun as you progress. If possible you
should enter as many contest as you can and in that way you will see your
'minutes per QSO' change to 'QSO per minute'! But it's not going to change
over-night, so just hang in there and you will quickly see improvement. Try
not to worry about scores and/or rates just yet; just get contest practice
and make sure you keep it as a fun part of the hobby.

73,

Tom - W4BQF