[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score Jan 2009 NAQP SSB

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 17 09:07:44 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:   33    15
   80:  255    47
   40:  113    36
   20:  198    40
   15:   64    14
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  665   154  Total Score = 102,410

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, t vertical.  15 and 20M much
better than last year.  Due to a front coming through with significant rainfall,
the lower bands were pretty noisy.  40 and 80M both went long early, so local
mults were hard to work.  In fact, I was able to work fellow SECC team members
rarely above 160M.  I used a low noise receiving antenna for nearly all QSOs on
80 and 160.  80M was much better to the west coast than it was last weekend on
the CW weekend.  Score is significantly higher than last year due to a few more
QSOs, but more QSOs and mults on 15 and 20.  This trend will probably continue
for a few years.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.