[SECC] NA4BW NAQP SSB QRP

Brian Wilcox na4bw at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 17 09:42:45 PST 2010

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NA4BW
Operator(s): NA4BW
Station: NA4BW

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    8     6
   80:  175    50
   40:   69    34
   20:   71    32
   15:   21    10
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  346   133  Total Score = 46,018

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #4

Comments:

Pretty cool and unusual to work Dave K4SSU this weekend. A DX'er that may just
have been bitten by the contesting bug. Now I understand he went all 10 hours -
uh oh -hope he doesnt' get too 'ill' with this contesting stuff!!

Although I probably went to 80 earlier than I have ever done in this contest, I
have never had 50 mults while QRP on that band. It was very noisy QRN early but
that seemed to subside significantly later on. No Rx loop and no 160 ant so it
was a grind. For those that worked me on 160 - WOW - as my ERP was probably a
1/2 watt from a 80m dipole.

Really pleased to see the SECC turn out for this 1!

Thx for the Q's 73 Brian NA4BW