[SECC] FOR SALE: Kenwood TL-922A

Roger Hackler Roger.Hackler at comcast.net
Fri Jun 18 14:22:03 PDT 2010

Kenwood 922A in clean condition. No 10 meters. Local pickup preferred but
can deliver in Atlanta, North Georgia, Upstate SC. Everything original, no
mods.
New tubes and Alignment by N4DA in 2007. Approximately 25 hours on new
tubes.  Wired for 220, but can easily be changed to 110.  I have a photocopy
of the manual.  No boxes,

$875.00 to a SEDXC or SECC club member before it goes on QTH or Ebay

The only reason I'm selling is that I now am in a restricted community, and
only have wires up.  Too much temptation for me to light this thing up and
work the DX, much to the chagrin of my neighbors,

My cell is 404-680-4682 or email to Roger.hackler at comcast.net off the list.