[SECC] CW Sweepstakes Final Update - All Members

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 07:26:06 PDT 2010

Hi all - Our officers have done a great job in planning ways to increase
activity in the club and on the reflector,  so I echo Ralph's plea.   Jump in
and add your name to the list and have fun in this great hobby.   While I'm
not a cw kinda guy, I am planning on bringing along a couple of newer
contesters to run a Multi-Single in SSB SS.  Great contest and completely
different from last weeks CQWW.  I know I owe a great deal to SECC for  helping
me develop skills and a station.

Good hunting - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 11/4/2010 9:08:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,