[SECC] CQP Logs Received Page

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Tue Oct 5 18:27:13 PDT 2010

  Paul, N4PN:  Not sure why your claimed score is shown as "0."  You
shouldn't have to include a claimed score at all and it seems you
didn't.  But I mention this just in case it indicates some other problem
with the log.

I found three GA scores from stations that I don't recognize as SECC
members in GA and one in SC.  So maybe we can recruit them as new
members.  GA:  KC4YBO, ND1Y, KJ4VVR.  SC:  K0COP (shows CDXA for club).

73, John, K4BAI.

OK Claimed  page now shows all the accepted logs. It also now lists the
"Claimed Club".
This could be useful for Club log floggers....

The fixed page is:
http://cqplogs.appspot.com/claimed.jsp

Next to figure out the counting and bad QTH issues.

-- Rick "The Rhino" N6RNO Log submission closes October 31, 2010