[SECC] Capacitor for Saba

scottstraw at mindspring.com scottstraw at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 13 15:38:17 PDT 2010

Please trade the capacitor for some sanity, calm, and common sense.

The whirlwind of defections from the club has been tantamount to a scandal-ridden European government - minus the incriminating photos of a scantily clad mistress, and most importantly, minus the apparent cause.

Ok, so Jeff said some things about some over-zealous, and possibly overly-mercenary-minded DXpeditioners who were offering QSL cards for a S/H fee that seemed excessive. Especially since similar cards from the same locale could be obtained from club members post-visit w/o the S/H fee in a few months.

I didn't see any lingerie or legs, so why all the hubbub?

Remaining Gentlemen and Ladies, I am (and you are as well) fortunate to have a place, and a ladle, at a fountain of infinite knowledge, freely and generously offered, by some of the legends in our particular niche of an incredible hobby. I hope that whoever poisoned the well will see the error of his/her actions and seek reconciliation. I also hope those who tasted the bitter infusion, or who reacted in sympathy to the offended, will find restorative elixirs that will mediate if not counteract the toxins.

I need all the help, support, and encouragement I can get; I can't afford to lose any more wise sages.

Scott, KB4KBS

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile