[SECC] GQP Counties and Operations

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 12:45:55 PDT 2011

Continued updates.

Dave, KN4DS:  I'll be QRV on Saturday and on Sunday... KN4DS, Helping from Home
in Houston county, Fixed.
Dave Stewart, KN4DS, President
Central Georgia Amateur Radio Club

Tom, W8JI, will Lambast the Legions from Lamar.  Fixed.
(And will probably smoke the front end of those mobiles passing thru...)
TNX Tom.

A New Rover declares... Erik, N5WR.
I am planning to make a mobile run in GQP this year. My route is as follows:
Day 1: Gordon, Pickens, Cherokee, Forsyth, Dawson, Lumpkin, White, Hall, Banks,
Jackson, Madison, Clarke, Oconee, Morgan, Greene, Taliaferro, Wilkes, Elbert,
Hart, Franklin, Stephens, Habershan, Rabun, Towns, Union, Fannin, Gilmer, Murray
Day 2: Catoosa, Whitfield, Gordon, Bartow, Paulding, Cobb, Douglas, Fulton,
Clayton, Fayette, Coweta, Spalding, Pike, Meriwether, Talbot, Marion,
Chattahoochee, Muscogee, Harris, Troup, Heard, Carrol, Haralson, Polk, Floyd,
Chattooga, Walker, Dade
73, Erik N5WR...  (Erik hits 11 single coverage counties, and a few that were
single coverage fixed. Nice Work Erik.)

(23 Rovers now, 29 Single Rover Counties... by my last count Mon PM)
If you have not set your rover list yet, check the map at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm
for opportunities...  Web list and map are current as of Monday afternoon 4PM.

Keep it coming...  I will post all new info ASAP.

Mike

 Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 50th Anniversary is 2011, April 9, 10th, Join the party.
Send me your Georgia Party county coverage plans to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
See gqp.contesting.com for news and rules