[SECC] Announcement, New NCCC NS Ladder Series to Begin This Month

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Tue Apr 5 05:47:35 PDT 2011

Several items re NS Ladder:

1) NSL XI Begins on April 15 [Thursday before Visalia]  and runs as
usual for 10 weeks, with a week off for the Dayton Hamvention, i.e. May
20 is a Bye week.

            Dates:  see http://ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

2) Schedules for NSL XII and NSL XIII also posted at
http://ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html  and on Bruce Horns contesting
calendar:  On the Hornucopia.com 12-month calendar you can also see all
NSL dates through NSL-XIII.  Expanding any of the NSL lisstings on this
calendar gives both projected dates, and the past dates on which NSL was
held going back to 2006.

for example look at:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/contestdetails.php?ref=405

3) Scoresheet for just completed NSL:
                 Responding to several requests, the score table now,
and in the future, identifies stations using SO2R.

4) Awards.
                I am in the process of "formalizing" the awards process.
Stay tuned. . Hopefully we'll have wine awards for NSL IX and X (the
just completed NSL and the summer NSL) ready before the next NSL begins
on April 15.

73 Bill N6ZFO