[SECC] GaQP N4TOL Single OpMixed LP

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Tue Apr 12 07:02:46 PDT 2011

                    Georgia QSO Party
Call: N4TOL
perator(s): N4TOL
tation: N4TOL
Class: Single OpMixed LP
TH: Fannin County, GA
perating Time (hrs):
 160:      1
  80:     20       17
  40:     30      226
  20:      2       22
  15:              10
  10:
   6:
-----------------------
otal:     53      275  CW-Dig Mults = 4  Ph Mults = 38  Total Score = 16,002
Club: North Fulton Amateur Radio League
Comments:
Great contest, although a bit shy of last years score, enjoyed working the 1X1s
nd hearing lots of friends.  Running 100 watts into windom antenna from Blue
idge, GA.  Highlight was calling CQ on 15 meters Sunday morning with no answer
or about 10 minutes and then having 2 HS0s from Thailand answer, giving me a
ew mult and some points.  My 2nd and 3rd HS0 contacts all time.  Kudos to the
QP organizers for a great event!!
73 John N4TOL

osted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/