[SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?

jjmmc at juno.com jjmmc at juno.com
Thu Apr 14 04:30:08 PDT 2011

Mike:
Regretfully, I have missed the last several nets.  Not because I forgot or feel asleep in my easy chair but because I was out of town on business and was mandated to family commitments.  Possibly for those reasons some other folks could also not check into the net.
For one, I appreciate your efforts in conducting the net and the attempt to get a subject injected into the net’s round table for discussion.
Let’s keep the net going and maybe we’ll see some growth in the quantity of participants.

Jim C.  KT4MM
Groupon&#8482 Official Site
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4da6db0349dad63483st04vuc