[SECC] Dwindling Net Participation - Your comments?

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 05:07:44 PDT 2011

Mike, I only checked in the first night, so far.  This week I was without a radio in the shack and last week I was getting ready for the GQP.
I was really looking forward to checking in last night, but the K3 was on it's way back to Aptos.
Hopefully I'll be able to check-in  next week with the back up rig.
Hopefully we can get some more participation.  I think it's a good thing and you did a great job the first night and, I'm sure, the other nights as well.
73, Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'