[SECC] re : OM2VL pics for GQP posted.

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:56:07 PDT 2011

Jeff ,

Bad thing is I recognize everyone of those call signs and it is simply
amazing looking at some of their setups, actually I think I am going to
evaluate some of how they are doing things and try to use it to my
advantage. By the way, you have been banging away real well there lately
keep it up, I see you moving up further and further in the rungs. What kind
of antenna are you running for you 80/40m? It almost seems like you have a
REALLY good arc coming across the entire united states (at least from what I
was hearing listening to you for a bit during the GQP) and I know you have a
hell of a good run into EU on 80/40 as well.

You know this almost makes me think it is time we start looking at getting
together a good M2 down in our neck of the woods, and I do apologize about
having such a difficult time copying you during the GPQ I kept hearing a
KU8E and Q was driving me crazy cause I thought I was hearing you but I also
thought you were running W4AN so it perplexed me greatly. As it turns out
both you and KU8Q were calling me at the same time - see I guess my ears
weren't completely lying to me.. ;)

Take it easy, and until I work you in the next big one, be safe and have
fun! I am going to do some looking at antenna placements here at the shack
today.

Jeremy

W1BO