[SECC] Antenna Identified!!

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Mon Aug 1 20:48:56 PDT 2011

Many thanks to all who responded regarding the Yagi I had acquired. After a look at the manual (thanks to Mosley) and a couple of measurements, I am now the proud owner of a Classic 33 (CL-33M) Mosley tri-bander. I need to procure a completely new set of stainless steel hardware which will be coming from Mosley, and after that I can get this bad boy up in the air and start working some serious DX.

Again, many thanks to all who took the time to reply. OBTW: the feed system is a distributed capacitive feed designed to extend the bandwidth of the Yagi. This thing is built like a tank. Should last me a while.
73
Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA
"Cogito Ergo CQ" ("I think therefore I HAM")