[SECC] NAQP CW Teams

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Aug 2 11:45:18 PDT 2011

OK, guys.  I'd like to sign the teams up Friday. Saturday morning at the
latest, if possible.

Here is the list I have for NAQP CW this weekend:

W4AN (K4BAI opr) at WW4LL FT LP
N4PN FT LP
KU8E FT LP
W4AU FT LP
W4UCZ FT LP
KN4QD FT LP
W1BO FT LP
W4DD PT LP
W4SVO PT LP
WF4W PT LP
W5JR PT or FT LP or QRP
K1ZZI possibly

This alone gives us two full teams of five each and two more for a third
team.  I am sure we can get more team members now that the date is
rapidly approaching and plans are being made for the weekend.  May I
suggest that it is likely to be a very hot weekend and it would be safer
and perhaps more fun to spend Saturday in the air conditioned shack?

Please let me know of any changes or corrections ASAP.  Ask your friends
who can operate NAQP CW to join in on one of our teams.  No membership
or circle requirement to be a team member.

If we end up with a partial team, we may have a joint team with a
partial team from ACG and call it the ACG/SECC or SECC/ACG team.

For NAQP SSB, the weekend of August 20/21, I have:
W4SVO FT LP
N4PN FT LP
W1BO FT LP.

Several will be M/2 at WW4LL and will not be available for teams, which
must be single ops only.  I know it is over two weeks away, but please
let me know about SSB teams ASAP also.

Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.