[SECC] ARRL 10 KT4ZB M/S LP

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 07:42:06 PST 2011

Hi all - Not much time in this one; but, lot's of fun.  Thanks to NN4F  for
SC.  Heard John, K4BAI, and called but he couldn't hear me...never  worked
GA.  Also called Mark but nothing back - did have one FL call me  late
Sunday when the band had a short spot and I got TX, MO, IA..  Didn't  hear
anything in the Northeast.  Did manage to work 13 of the Mexican  states and every
ham in AZ.  As a note to Jim, VE7ZO...great score from  NQ4I, and I had
several IL call me here.  Shows what 200 miles difference  to Savannah means.

Merry Christmas to all - Jere

In a message dated 12/12/2011 8:48:40 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,