[SECC] SECC NAQP CW Teams for This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Jan 3 12:09:57 PST 2011

Hello guys:  Last time, we had four or five teams for NAQP CW. This
year, so far, I have only six calls.  Let's get up at least two full
five-person teams, if not three.  Last fall, our team #1 came in #3 in
the team competition.

Here are the six I have so far.  K4BAI, N4PN, NM2L, KU8E, W6IZT, K1ZZI.
Please let me know ASAP if you can be QRV full or part time on Saturday
between 2 PM Saturday and 2 AM Sunday (10 hours maximum).

Thanks.  Happy New Year. 73, John, K4BAI.