[SECC] NAQPCW

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Wed Jan 5 06:16:11 PST 2011

For our teams, we have picked up W4SVO, W4DD and WF4W PT.  Also W4SVO
will be FT on SSB.

Note that our neighbors in AL will mostly be using the name "Tom" in
NAQP CW in memory of the deceased ACG and SECC member Tom, WX4TM.
Anyone should feel free to do the same if you like.  Tom was a great
guy.  Tom's son Thomas whose call is something like KG4WNA has just
upgraded to General and will be QRV in the ARRL RTTY RU this weekend
from Tom's station.  Wouldn't we all be proud if we had children to
carry on the hobby like Thomas?  And, of course, Tom's widow, Mary,
WX4MM will be QRV in NAQP CW again.  73, John, K4BAI.