[SECC] NAQP Practice Session 0300-0330Z Friday (Thursday Night Local)

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Wed Jan 5 18:41:34 PST 2011

I think we need a practice session for NAQP, as the format and
strategies are not the same as the Sprint sessions we do on Thursdays.
So, let's load our logger S/W with NAQP format and test it out on Friday
nite in NA, 03-0330Z, Jan . 8.
Practice moving stations/mults.  Might be some E-skip/ground wave for
the high bands.
I'm pushing for the 03Z start time for all NCCC events, to see if it
works for all US time zones.
That means:  start times are 7 PM PST,..... 10 PM EST.
Friday nite should not be too late for the East (no school/work on Sat)

Rules are same as the real thing on Saturday:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php

Bragging and de-bugging session after the practice, at 0330z on 3610 LSB.

See practice session schedule from W0YK for RTTY Roundup on Thursday and
Friday.
NS Ladder resumes on Thursday night at 0230Z.  SNS practice  0200-0220Z.

CU this weekend, N6RO