[SECC] For Sale : TS850S

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 24 16:36:33 PST 2011

I have a TS850S for sale. I am the original owner. It has two CW filters -
YK455C1 (455khz IF) and YK-88C1 (8.83 Mhz IF) and a DRU-2 digital recording
unit. I will also include a interface cable for a Heil headset and digital
interface cable for a West Mountain Radio Rig Blaster. The radio is in
pretty good condition and only problem I am aware of is the internal battery
for the memory need to be replaced.

This was one of the popular contest radios in its time (1990's). Asking $800
plus shipping or I can meet you if you're not too far away. (i.e. Atlanta)
If you check the eham.net classified history you will find this is a fair
price.

Jeff KU8E    cell phone 706-987-0288