[SECC] [FCG] CAC and changes to the ARRL DX Contest

Mark Luhrman w4svo at att.net
Mon Jun 20 14:39:04 PDT 2011

The proposal is actually to make it better to increase participation and maybe
shorten the time for single ops. I do not think they want to change it to be
like CQWW. Also your example of nascar is good. But I am pretty sure that those
guys just do not enter this just to go around the track many times. They enter
to win. Other wise their sponsers would definately drop out!