[SECC] Why be careful

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 30 08:30:45 PDT 2011

Ted,

Good luck in using the search engine on the ARRL webpage. It doesn't work. I happened to run across the report when using Goggle to find the list of CAC reps. It was reported on cq-contest that the information was leaked to NS3T by a CAC member.

As K4JRB and others have said the CAC is just an advisory committee. They have only been asked to study the issue and make a recommendation. I haven't heard anywhere that a recommendation has been even made. Contacting your division director about this would be jumping the gun....

Jeff