[SECC] Signal reports

Michael Almeter w4mja at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 06:55:21 PDT 2011

Tommy is right - we should speak up if there is something wrong, although I do believe I mentioned something about his audio last night at the beginning of the net. One problem I face is determining if someone has something wrong with their audio or it's just noisy band conditions. This is something I'll work on.
73,
Mike

W4MJA