[SECC] Omni VI+ and Ameritron AL-80B

n5bi at juno.com n5bi at juno.com
Sun Nov 6 17:37:10 PST 2011

I'm downsizing my shack and need to let these items go..the Omni VI+ has a full complement of filters, hi stab osc...etc...rig is in excellent operational condition, with normal wear and tear.  Asking 950.00 and will include matching TT Spkr/PS...
The AL-80B is in excellent condition both operationally and cosmetically..wired for 220 V and tube has less than 50 hours on it..Asking 850.00..can deliver for 25.00 within 100 miles of Macon, GA..Thanks for looking.