[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score CWT 0300Z 11/13/11

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Sun Nov 13 12:49:08 PST 2011

                     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 13

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:52

   160:   9
    80:  15
    40:  26
    20:   0
    15:   0
    10:   0
-------------------
Total:  50     28  Total Score = 1,400

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Missed first
eight minutes due to a traffic net sked.  High bands, 20 and up, seemed dead
when I got there.  Maybe some over the pole Asians on 20, but nothing around
14028.  40M was pretty log, but there were good signals from Europe and the
West Coast.  Most Europeans were in the OK/OM contest and I worked a few when
the rate was slow.  80M seemed OK all over including a good signal from SM6CNN.
  First time to try 160M in CWT and it sure picked up the faltering rate on 80M
toward the end.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to work many of you as PJ4/K4BAI
from Bonaire Nov 22-29 and we (KU8E, K1XM, W1FJ and I) will use PJ4A in CQ WW
DX Contest.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/