[SECC] KH6/KO4RR in GQP

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Fri Apr 13 18:08:24 PDT 2012

Hello all:

During GQP this weekend Joe and Vicki Owen of Box Springs, GA who now
live in Hawaii about half the year will be QRV as KO4RR/KH6 from the
great contest station of KH6LC.  Please listen for them.  They also have
a T6 and tower up at their home, so listen for them to be stronger now.
73, John, K4BAI.

  "Thanks for all the help you have given to Joe and Vicki Owen."

Hi John,
      While I have Joe&  Vicki's tower and yagi up and running,
they have no computer logging capabilities at this time.
So....he and Vicki will operate from here signing  KO4RR/KH6.
If there's a way you could let the folks there know that Joe
(and perhaps Vicki) will be on I'm sure they'd appreciate it.

                      161&  Aloha,
                          Lloyd
                         KH6LC