[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Aug 13 08:01:12 PDT 2012

Hello all:  I will register NAQP SSB teams.  I will miss the contest
myself because of Huntsville Hamfest, but will register teams.  So far,
I have W4SVO (FT) and I think N4XL FT (please confirm, Kevan).  Others,
please let me know ASAP. If GCG doesn't get up a team, any GCG/SECC
member should feel free to sign up for a SECC team.  You don't have to
be a member of SECC or be within a circle to be on a SECC team. So,
invite your friends, but let me know right away.  Thanks.

73, John, K4BAI.