[SECC] NAQP SSB Teams

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 08:47:49 PDT 2012

Well, I agree with Mark's call for increased participation.  But I
regret to say I won't be contesting this weekend. This is one of my
favorite contests, but will likely only operate a couple hours in the
afternoon, if at all, this year. Put me down for PT if you'd like, but
I'm afraid my score won't count for much.

Sorry.

Kevan
N4XL