[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, NCCC NS Ladder, 2/10/12

John T. Laney III k4bai at att.net
Thu Feb 9 19:55:41 PST 2012

                     NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 10

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:05

   160:   0     0
    80:   7     5
    40:   0     0
    20:   0     0
    15:
    10:
-------------------
Total:   7     5  Total Score = 35

FT1000MP, 100W, inverted vee dipole.

Got in after 0210Z from a tennis match (lost, but it was close).  Then started
looking for the two QRP foxes on 40M.  Got a call from PJ4/N4RR on Skype and
gave him some comparative reports on 80M antennas.  Look for him as PJ4R in CQ
WPX RTTY.  Went back to 40M and worked the louder fox (WC7S) at 0229Z.  Looked
for the other fox, KZ5J, and found him very weak.  Finally worked Pat at 0253Z.
  Went to 80M for the last five minutes of NS.  Sorry to miss giving out more GA
mults, but felt I owed it to other members of my Fox Hunt Team to try to get
both Foxes in the log tonight.  73, John, K4BAI.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at:http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/