[SECC] CQ WPX RTTY

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 10 08:29:24 PST 2012

All,

I will be P/T in this event - target time is 15 hours - using the NF4GA call sign of the North Fulton ARL.  My goal is to average 30 Qs/hr. That would be 450 contacts - a personal best by a large margin. A major new addition for me is a 500Hz filter on the 88.3 I/F.

Soliciting contacts is poor form so I'll not ask, but know that I'll be out there.

I'll be running 100W to a N/S G5RV. Any last minute advice regarding time and band selection will be appreciated.

KB4KBS

Scott Straw, KB4KBS
Roswell, Georgia USA