[SECC] W4IX CWT Test LP

jrcccd at aol.com jrcccd at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 17:39:02 PST 2012

     CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 7

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): .45

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:   6      6
   20:  14      6
   15:  10     10
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  30     17  Total Score = 510

I was completing some work for the week when i realized the CWT was at 1900Z.
Well I decided to run outside, unroll my feedlines and rotor line from my tower
to the shack, hook everything up and get ready for the test. Well when I fired
up the rig and heard CQ CWT, I realized I was a little late...so I just fired
up N1MM on my laptop and made a few Q's ( My 1st Q's with Club #984 ) Thanks
Guys...my first activity from the home station in months..73's Hope to see
everyone from PJ4X in a few weeks during ARRL DX CW...