[SECC] Dead CAT

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Tue Jan 17 07:29:40 PST 2012

Thanks all who replied on and off the list.

I guess Yaesu might have forgotten to put a buffer in there to protect
the IC.  Given the current state of the economy,  I guess (at least for
now) I will just continue contesting and operating without it.  I just
have to re-train myself to change the bands on the PC when I change the
bands on the rig.  Bad CAT, Old dog, new tricks.....it will have to work
for me.

Thanks again.

73 de Greg NM2L