[SECC] question on email - spamarrest

Hal Kennedy halken at comcast.net
Tue Apr 23 08:46:08 EDT 2013

I could not agree with Lee  more.  I get a lot of antenna questions.
Typing out a thoughtful answer only to have it bounce back since the
person who asked for help wont accept my reply is beyond irritating.

I don't protect my email address at all, have had the same address for
over 10 years and get very little spam.  I'm not completely sure why.
I think Comcast blocks a lot of it, and my current email client -
Thunderbird - catches more...
73
Hal N4GG