[SECC] NAQP SSB Saturday - SECC Team(s)

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Tue Aug 13 09:17:14 EDT 2013

Hi all - Plan full time LP

Good Hunting - Jere, KT4ZB

In a message dated 8/13/2013 9:10:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
k4bai at att.net writes:

For  those of you who won't be spending Saturday and Saturday night in
Huntsille, the NAQP SSB is this weekend, 2 PM until 2 AM Sunday with a
maximum of 10 hours for single ops.  100W limit on power. Exchange is
name and SPC (or "DX" for staitons outside NA and Hawaii).

I will  be in Huntsville, but I will register our teams.  Please let me
know  if you want to be on a SECC team and whether you will be part time
or full  time and whether you will be QRP or LP. Invite your friends as
it is not  necessary to be a member of a club to be on a team for this
one and there  is no geographical limitation.

I have WN4AFP down for a team.  I  hope I haven't forgotten anyone who
responded some time ago about NAQP  SSB.  If you did so, please remind
me. Thanks.

73, John,  K4BAI.
SECC mailing  list
SECC at contesting.com