[SECC] NAQP SSB Team

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Aug 16 09:16:50 EDT 2013

Good luck to all.  I am about to depart for the Huntsville hamfest and
have registerde a team simply named:  "SECC."  If we

The members are KT4ZB, N4XL, and WN4AFP.  I will try to check my e-mails
tonight and perhaps tomorrow morning and can re-register the team with
one or two more members if anyone e-mails me in time.

There will be two M/2 teams from our area at NQ4I (SECC) and WW4LL
(GCG).  GCG will have at least one full team and ACG will have a partial
team.

Hope to see many of you at Huntsville.  73, John, K4BAI.