[SECC] NAQP SSB Team

Kevan Nason knason00 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 10:46:11 EDT 2013

(John, was told there is sometimes trouble posting from gmail accounts,
could you forward to reflector if this doesn't appear right away?)

Good luck to all.  Wish we had a couple more to fill out the team. Be
listening for SECC people. John, thank you for your tireless work
coordinating teams and tracking scores.

Dave, glad to hear another SC station is on.  Sometimes hard for me to find
my own state! I'll be listening for you. By the way, I work at GE and
commute to Greenville from Greenwood everyday.  Often listening to 147.165
and sometimes 146.610. Usually on between 0500 and 0615 coming in and 1600
to 1800 going home -- although going home time is never certain.

Kevan
N4XL